Friday, August 28, 2015

blah

I am beyond exhausted as I have been on steroids for a week now and I have attest 3 more days to go. I am not sleeping well because of them and before that how poor my breathing was. The only day I slept was turning my oxygen up to 3 which I think I might do again. My lungs ache because of plugs, my chest keeps aching because of how much I have been clearing my lungs because my airways are finally open enough to get some things out. The secretions are so thick that it just hurts so bad when it settles and theres not a thing i can do until Wonder Woman gets home. I woke up miserable!! I hear I have been quite bitchy to. Batman was sweet and sent me a very lovely song again which always seems to cheer me up. He also knows how to deal with my not so nice attitude at times.

I am sitting here drinking coffee trying to get enough energy to finish writing this let alone get up and cook dinner. I have eating much at all today which is not good for me at all it will effect my weight, my blood sugar, my blood pressure... So I will cook a nice lovely meal here soon, high in carbs, sugar, and protein. Thats about all I can do at this point or just eat ice cream. I have no idea about the whole ice cream though as I eat 2 spoonfuls and feel quite awful. So I have to sit there and force myself to eat. Or I eat to much fat and not get enough enzymes in me and I am in pain. It feels like this non sense is never ending. Which well its not but it's a bit worse then normal. I am just so spent!! I just want to sit in my chair and read a book about my newest second favorite ship and learn all about this amazing woman but I can't concentrate because of my steroids. Yes this sounds whiney but steroids are an awful thing and these are side effects of them. Though Gma and Auntie brought me home a sock monkey and two rubber duckies to sorta cheer me up. Which was nice of them because I yelled at my poor auntie cause she didn't remember I was allergic to pineapple. Something so simple makes me so angry on these meds. I mean I walked down the hall last night because I forgot something remembered i have to take my new meds which is just the worse and in front of poor Wonder Woman I just scrame FUCK yes thats what I do and she understands what steroids do to me and she just wrote it off as nothing.

I also a bit upset my hair isn't clean. I haven't had it in me to even ask for help and it stresses my lungs anyways and the added stress of my swelled airways I don't think I could handle it at all, or that wonder woman has been a bit busy lately and I feel guilty asking her to help before tomorrow. But I guess I need to get off here and start cooking.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment