Sunday, August 16, 2015

Half an update sorry guys

I am so nautious from this new med so I am not sure how long this is going to be. I am going to try to work thru it, but I have already whined to Wonder Woman about wanting Zofran and last time I had that I was REALLY sick. I have tried a few things so its now to the point of "deal with it" sooo I am just gonna up date about my crazy day. Which started with my cat HOWLING at the top of her lungs which we found out was because she wanted her water dumped, her bowl cleaned, and refilled. To which she climbed up next to Wonder Woman and drank the fresh water... Sighs...

We had plans on going to the tattoo fest today so I got ready so we could leave, filled a tank the works. So we get there and the smoking area outside is right by the door. Which drives me mad!! Not everyone who is "weird" smokes!! I have 7 tattoos, pierced, and teal hair. I dont smoke!! I didn't even smoke before I truly knew what was wrong with me. So we went in, walked around a little bit, and we decided to leave because there was nothing fancy there, and no where to sit down, We didn't like the shirts, we didn't see anything worth the high prices, and I couldn't find the booth for a local chronically ill child I support sooo we left, and into the smoke. And of course PETA is right by the door. This Vegan does NOT support PETA. Hate me all you want, I can not stand PETA. Anyways soooo we decided to go the mall. One close to the convention center we almost never go to. Wonder Woman needed work clothes and I said well why not lets do it while we our out here. By this time I had been out about an hour or so and we walk in the mall find Michael Kors and when we walked out there was this glass display case and what was in it?? Build a Bear Star Wars!! OH MY GOSH. I maybe a Star Trek fan but I also love love love me some Star Wars!! So we gad a mission after I stopped by to say Hi to the Bare girls find Build a Bear on the other end of the mall. OK I can do this!! And we did!! I got the blueish black one that has star wars all over in Han Solo's outfit name it "Hon" and Wonder Woman got the Wookie Chewey of course lol. So original right?? Well we walked back to the center where we came in, and looked at Wonder Woman and asked her to find the disney store for me, I know they have an Alice in Wonderland make up line, so I wasted my lungs to walk there and they didn't have anything Alice!!! I was so upset!! It was only 4 stores down but when you have lungs like mine thats a long walk and after I had walked all that way and at the tattoo convention it was a bit to much and to find out there is no Alice?? And I NEED that makeup ok anyways. So we leave and I find out my entire shoulder is red from my oxygen tank!!

But I am going to hop off here I can't do this whole nausia thing anymore :-(

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment