Monday, August 3, 2015

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Today has been insanely busy but has been an absolutely fabulous. I had ran errands with Wonder Woman and we went to the Uni to get her check and I got to see all the lovely people there and got to get a smoothie!! I love Strawberry Limeades, and there a treat because I only get them when we go to the Uni because I know they are safe. We went to finish are errands, and then I got to see the All Father.

He picked me up and took me to the park today and we got to hang out for a bit which is alway awesome. He has amazing insight about things and I also go to see how much the park I grew up with changed!! And the water was right there and I got see it which I just love the water. We parked in a few different areas and I got to see a few different views of the park and we got to people watch to which is alway fun. We ended up watching someone walk for exercise, and he pointed out that the person walking has no idea how lucky he is because he is doing someone that not everyone is capable of doing. The thing is though he is SO right!! Now if we could just get so many people to truly not take anything for granted you how amazing this world would be?? You know how amazing we could be?? Our potential?? This is exactly what I want people to see, how truly blessed they are to do something we normally take for granted. We of course talked about other things and he always gives me a wonderful insight on things and its always nice to spend time with your family. I have always been blessed to call him the All Father. My sweet Rubes the Cat got to see her daddy to. Shes a feisty little thing but loves when he comes by and always sneaks out to make an appearance.

So after I was dropped off and started dinner, Gma came up to me and told me I want 6 shirts that your selling... What?!?! OK I can do this. I have been a bit worried about selling 20 to get them printed but we did it!! I still have to get some for Me, Wonder Woman. and Pixie Mom. But we did it!! We sold 20!! And I now have this image of Little Red Hats wearing shirts with skulls on it, which so makes me giggle but its awesome!! And I got this lovely text with a gorgeous ship which I think i need it somewhere on my body though I am sure that would be really expensive and lately all my money goes to medical cost.

But I guess I best get off of here, Rubes is quiet demanding of her purr time. And I always make it a point to make time for her and my family. Before I go I want to leave you with this. I would not be able to stay strong with out any of you!! You are rocks, you are my strength, and my reason to fight on. I would never be able to do this with out the support from all of you. Most of you I know and I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you have done and all you have sacraficed to give me a quality of life I have all but lost.

Love
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment