Monday, August 24, 2015

Blessed

As yall know or most of you may know, Poison Ivey designed shirts to sell. They were to help raise me for a lot of things going on health wise, I try to keep all that off of here so I will not go into detail. Well they came in today!! I rocked mine hardcore today!! Fresh teal hair and all wore some hot pink shirts to match!! Pink lipgloss!1 OK not the point though i even curled my hair!! No braid today!1 lol OK so anyways, first pic came from Batman!! It was so sweet to see him wearing the shirt!! BTW its black with pink writing and skull/hearts/lungs/rose on it. I went over to see Poison Ivey today and come to a text from the All Father rocking the shirt!! You could see his proud face!! So sweet!! Then I got messages from one of my long time friends and her family supporting me!! I felt so blessed today. So much love and support coming in from all angles. I got to see my other family today, got a bunch of lovely text showing support. And to think my morning was bit rough!!

To explain this morning I guess I should start with yesterday. I touched up my Teal hair, dyed the roots and such with the help of Wonder Woman. When I was dyeing the front I took off my oxygen cause I was dying my tubing so was off my oxygen for about 20 minutes, which normally wouldn't bother me but my lungs got messed up a bit a few months ago. So I let it sit for a couple hours as its JUST vegan dye and i mix it with a white Wen conditioner shampoo so it doesn't damage my hair. So rinse I had to wash it over the side of the tub which is a no no but I had turned up my oxygen and was like oh whatever i'll be fine. Classic Poppet thinking that gets me in trouble. So I spent the rest of the day in my chair on my oxygen turned up a bit, and decided to go to sleep with my oxygen on 3 to get me OK for the next morning or well today. It did!! With a catch, I couldn't wake up this morning. I remember waking up to turn off my alarm and go right back to sleep and it took me abit to get up and moving. Then my smart self was gathering tubing with a cup of coffee in my hand. Spilled it EVERYWHERE, so had to fix that!! I made over to the Poison Ivey lair!! And a lovely afternoon!!

But I half to cut this short, my tattoo keeps catching!! Wonder Woman got me a sweet little tattoo on my inner rist!!

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment