Sunday, August 9, 2015

rammmbbllleee

You know, it never gets easier to tell people how I am doing. I hate breaking peoples hearts when it comes to the reality of my health. But I will never let them think my spirit is broke. I think thats what people need to know. My spirit is not determined by my health. I can't let this crazy disease take over my soul. I always try to find things I love to do. Truly love to do. Like cook!! I love to cook. It's my passion. I am always in the kitchen doing something. Yeah my food allergies sorta force that to. But I love to be in the ktichen and do what i love. Truly do what I love to do. Same with makeup and hair. Which is why I try to stay put together.

I always try to not let my disease take over to much because there is such a difference between the disease and me. Though you come to know the girl and the disease but thats not always how it is. Most people know the disease and the girl and forget that there is a soul and a personality behind everything you physically see. It tends to get overwhelming which is why I am not always in tune to letting people get to know me. I have this block on me thats like eerrrr no no no. But at the same time I let a select few in and will always stop to someone who listens. I balance a fine line being me and letting this silly disease leak thru. Because there are times where it does stop me from doing a lot of things which is crap.

Sorta just random ramblings of the day?? I just wish people who get to know me some days, but at the exact same time I am so so so thankful for the few that has gotten to know ME, the girl behind the disease.

Short little rambling for the night
Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment