Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Forgot the Doxi

Last night I forgot to take my Doxi which is an antibiotic which keeps the infection in my lungs under control. It hasn't left in over a year so I am on and off it quite a bit. I can only manage about 4 days off of it. and about 2-3 on. I had woke up last night to take it and I forgot it!! I woke up this morning rather earlier as I needed to get injections today and I felt how tight and junked up my lungs were. The sudden realization you forgot your meds is so terrible. Your first reaction after I messed up is today is going to be terrible, then I remember I had steroids!! So I took one of those and some benadryl let Wonder Woman know what I did and my plan so she is aware so when I start to tell her whats going she can't say "well you should have..." nurses never stop being nurses. I kept my oxygen on while I was doing my makeup which alerted me to needing the steroids. Which I avoid those cause i get so mad on them. Which I tried to put all this out of mine. I finished my makeup and got ready. Which today was not terrible at all, I ended up with a Marvel game on the Wii U, and I also got the insurgent movie. I am sure you have heard my rants before about these movies, and I actually did like that book, and was looking forward to seeing it. It was terrible and nothing like the book, poor Wonder Woman... I started coloring and such to calm down a bit, and uhh I am no longer allowed to watch it with her lol.

So after I got home I spent most of the day propped up in my chair, which is the best thing I could do and I stayed on my oxygen to keep me from getting to short of breath. I can't afford to have poor health at the moment because I have things I need to do, responsibilities I need to be in charge of. So I am bound and determined to make these obligations, not only because its stuff I love to do, or to be with people I love but because as long as I have something to look forward to, it helps keep my spirits up. I also have a tendancy to search things out for me to do. I am also adding to the list to make sure disabled people are treated just as lovely as people who are not disabled. I want to let people know I can do what they can, and they need to know what a blessing it is to do simple things that most people seem to take for granted.

But I must get off here it is Deadliest Catch Tuesday!!
Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment