Sunday, September 7, 2014

Though I am doing better, my friend is still sick. So we still have not hung out, but they're right there will be other days. There are other trips to come. Still upset about it, however we both need to keep me out of the hospital, I am trying so hard to stay healthy, and sometimes life sacrifices or well social sacrifices are what we have to do.

I need to stay healthy to stay off transplant list, and I need to continue to teach all my students what its like to be me. Its not easy being a chronic patients, especially with diseases not everyone understands. I also had quite a few nurses make not so good mistakes on me and had very bad side effects. Very few nurses work with lines all the time, let alone see them often out side of the ICU and its easier on me and others when they know how to use lines. I also have to see Cardio this week to, I NEED to be at this appointment. There has been much specualutation about my test. Superman let me see the report that was sent to him, and it was 100% different then what my nurse had told me. When I requested to see my doctor, well I was told I had no right to see him to discuss my heart. ALSO, the nurse never told me  I need to do cultures to rule out a heart infection, I had found out thru Superman going um you were suppose to do this. Im like what?? The good news is, cultures came back negative 6 months ago. BUT that does not mean I had official answers. It gets frustrating dealing with people sometimes but I have learned just to go, whatever I'll tell the doctor when I see him.

As for my infection?? Well my PT is back down to normal, and I have been off oxygen during the day, but need it to sleep. Half the time during the day I am in my chair playing farmville, and not open and around. Though I did take it off today and was like, I am not sure this will be off long for sure. But I am so how made it, trying to stay off it tonight, though at the same time I do want to get better. I also want to be off the antibiotics for a bit and not get right back on them. I don't want a repeat of last year at all. Though I am off steroids again!! Was up all night last night because of them, then Rubes decided to come in here and pounce on shadows. She was being so sweet, then she started pouncing everything, my bed, my head, the wall... lol Between the 2 of those I had no sleep.

I guess I had best get off here and take meds though
Love Yall
~Poppet


No comments:

Post a Comment