Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Iron and more Iron

I wish I had a more positive blog to write today, but the facts are as is. And what type of blog would this be if I didn't write about the facts of what my life is truly like.

Well my Iron is low an I need to get an infusion. I do not absorb anything properly which is why I am on a high amount of everything lol. They assured me this is the way we need to go, and we need to keep an eye on my levels which we always do. So I got this. Who would I be if I didn't?? I have a PICC so I am not so concerned about getting it, and my Doc assured me I can not react to it, there is no documented proof of of anyone reacting to it and thy document all symptoms. Relieved but at the same time, do you know me??? lol Rubes looks at me the wrong way and I break out in hives. I also don't wanna go alone just in case I react to it. Anaphylaxis is a bunch of crap. The last reaction I had of that nature almost did it me in and I do NOT want a repeat of that.

I also officially canceled the Poker Run, but me and Ms T. are still working on selling things so the donations can go towards FARE. I have my Tumblr back up, and I will be setting up and etsy account as well. I am not sure what else to do at this point. These past couple of weeks have been rough on me so I have not been doing much outside of mindless activities on my iPad. I need to get back into my sewing room. I need to get back onto my cross stitch to. I have so much I want to get done lol but I have been so worn out. Infections and pleurisy, now I need to sit in the infusion lab now to. By the time I get home I am so worn out. But I will get a second wind and take this on as I do everything else.

I'm a tough girl, I got this. In better news though. I made my tofu taste like turkey. I have NO idea how I did this, though I am not really complaining. I would love to remake that dish but I have no idea what I did!! I made a super easy dish last night, and no idea how replicate it. I am bad at just throwing something in the oven now a days. BUT it was SO good and high in protein!! LOVED it.

Well i guess I should hop off here the best part of my movie is coming up.
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment