Monday, September 8, 2014

...

I got a text today that my friend that was gonna come see me, has pneumonia and bronchitis. Yeah as much as I lover her, I am so glad I didn't catch any of that. I can't afford to get pneumonia at all. My body can barely handle bronchitis somedays and its so easy for me get infections. Feel better girlie!!

In happier news, I felt good enough to experiment in the kitchen today, which was quite interesting. I can't eat meat (my health), and allergic to everything else, so I made Vegan burgers. The baked one's were good, the fried ones didn't stayed formed. I really need to get a food processor. The flavor was good though, I was also happy that I am finally feeling well enough to get up and in the kitchen and do what I love.

Random, but The Nanny theme just came on and now I miss my favorite RT that use to come and sit in my room on her break, and has spent so many hours taking care of me!! I miss her terribly.

Anyways, when I am OK, I try to spend a decent amount of time trying to make things I can no longer eat, most being to allergies, other part I don't want to take enzymes and want to see how I can stay healthy and comfortable with proper diet. So far I have found out I can tolerate olive oil, avocado, and peanut butter in small portions with out being in to much pain. I eat a lot of tofu and chickpeas. I also make vegan and gluten free sweets (allergies) I love me some sweets, so I decided to figure out recipes that work so I can still eat regular food and stay safe. So far I have brownies and cookies down. Cinnamon buns as long as you don't reheat them. I figured I am a Chef, I might as well use my knowledge and figure out safe and GOOD food. I also get most of my vegetables at the farm so I avoid most chemicals and GMOs. And its so fun taking the All father there, because he walks around with whicker baskets. He asked me to put skulls on them which I did, they just happen to be bows. Sorry All Father :-).

I want to make sugar cookies with icing this week, I just don't know if I am gonna have the energy to with everything going on, and I need to find a recipe to alter as well. I know how to make icing but I have not made sugar cookies in forever. But I guess I should hop off of here, I haven't been sleeping well with all these meds.

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment