Saturday, September 6, 2014

I think I mentioned last blog I was sick again, and I had been bugging a good friends of my to come up and see me, and my sweet nephew. Well, she gets sick, and of course I am on steroids and antibiotics, just got off oxygen (except at night Nurses orders) so we had to say now, we were both heart broken. But we both get the fact I can't end up in the hospital. Which gets frustrating. Sometimes I feel I need to post a not on the front door that says "quarantine stay far away." Yes that is an over exaggeration but lets face it, I can not get sick. Which I mean it happens more often then it should. But it makes you learn how different your life style is from others.

At least we are pass the stage (for the most part) that I need to wear a mask when I go outside, I still cover my face but we up graded or down graded to scarves. My favorite happens to be a brown scarf with skulls and roses on it. But I constantly feel bad that stuff like this happens. I have to be so careful not only around my friends but in public. I was shopping with Wonder Woman, she needed shoes, and of course she walks me right thru the perfume. By accident. And she tells me to hurry up and move!! lol When we go outside we have to look for people smoking, people that have to much perfume on, and we learned never ever go shopping around Prom!! It is a nightmare. My life has constantly been altered to this disease, but you know?? That is ok. I rather have an altered functional life. I also have an excuse to own way to many scarves.

In other news, I am doing much better, I am still not hungry, or well tolerating food so I get to be creative and make soups. Most of them are soy based but they are actually really good. I also have been drinking way to much sweet tea. It also gives me a reason to expand my culinary horizons and experiment with different ways to make soup. Which I am OK with, i love experimenting in the kitchen. Yesterday I made a cheese soup, with snap peas and salsa. Weird?? Probably but it tasted really good. I need to get off here though and make some soup and post a more interesting blog later.

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment