Friday, October 3, 2014

Why I have not been on

I'll probably delete this but,

Sorry I have not been posting much and pretty much negleticing this thing, Dog Dog had not been doing do to good and i was woken up at 7am yesterday been told it was time to make the call. She needed way more then the internet does as did Wonder Woman. But we are not gonna make this a sobbing mess, though I am sure some of just read this and burst into tears.

Dealing with grief, I have also had to deal with many health issues, which usually means Grandma was pulling me away from the sunroom to make sure I am not in the hospital as well, I had horrid lung issues around her, and the stress of course triggered my MCAD and I was on a lot of Benadryl and oxygen. Unfortunately stress is an MCAD trigger and its just a bunch of heart and lung problems with hives. Bunch of crap!! Tho we can all learn something from this sweet girl I called Dog Dog.

Compassion!! Most people see the girl with IVs and oxygens and sometimes my face covered to protect my lungs. She saw the girl that throws her ball and fought her to get it, she saw a friend, and when I didn't feel good she laid her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek and brought me her favorite toy, as her way of saying I love you. This does tie in with unconditional love. She has me when I could go outside with her jump on the trampoline and play. She still loved me when I could not do that, and eventually I could not go in her room I had to see her outside, and she still loved me none the less.

She never judged anyone, she always saw them as a friend, even though she was judged cause she was quite a big dog (most people were terrified of her) and it never bothered and taught them she was a kind gentle soul and not to judge her by how she looked but the kind soul inside. We are all judged by are looks, what is wrong with us, are personality. When thats why we should be loved the most. For are "flaws" that define us as who we are and who we have become, and more importantly are souls. We may look tough or hard but some of us are quite kind in are souls.

But before I get upset I am gonna jump off of here, I'll give you a health update later.
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment