Monday, October 20, 2014

Update

I am not even sure where to start this blog today!! haha I guess i'll just pick something and go from there.

Well Grandma just set up the sunroom for me to do all my treatments at. Its so odd being in the sunroom though, I do not have Dog Dog demanding her attention. Its also odd being allowed out there. I was horridly allergic to Dog Dog and it took a bit to get the allergens out but they did it and now its my treatment area. I know my equipment can get loud. I can also now go out there and walk on the tread climber (with no tension) and get my lungs some exercise. I gotta beat this crazy disease. I gotta stay healthy. Between that and diet. Well treatments, exercise, and diet I am bound and determined to stay my healthy.

Staying healthy is hard!! Diet is hard. Well being sick is hard so I am willing to fight all this with all I got. So i decided to do a week with out sugar. Processed sugar. I do not eat that much sugar as it, but its a good experiment. How does sugar affect my health?? Will have to eat more to keep my blood sugar stable?? Will I be less symptomatic?? I am curious to see how this works. Post the outcomes. Giving up gluten and meat has helped me dramatically but its more so that I can not digest them. Its painful, makes me bloat, and makes my symptomatic which is kinda crappy but I rather be healthy then eat stuff I should not.

If you read the last blog you know I have been a bit sick with my lungs recently. I had some horrid flare that put me on 3l of oxygen, Benadryl, and lots of treatments. Well I had come off my oxygen and was waking up with my lungs so stiff that I could barely breathe!! It took tons of meds to get them moving and one day this past weekend I was going back and forth with Wonder Woman because i did NOT want to put my oxygen back on, but apparently my lips were pail, and I was showing signs of stress... Nurses lol NURSES!! It came to that to lol "but I don't wanna!!" "Im the nurse do as I say" "Yes Mam."  I promise no matter what you tell a nurse especially GOOD nurses they can pick up on signs and symptoms that we don't say. "Your lips are pail, your struggling, and your coughing." So she told me that if I wear the oxygen at night I could be off of it during the day and my lungs would "loosen" up. Sighs she was right. I have been OK for the past couple of days using it at night. I also bought a ginger lemon tea. OMG its so good and it soothes the airways so well. I am in love with it.

I think I will go make some now
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment