Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween is coming

I am not sure where I left off last week, as I have not been on here all weekend. It was a good and bad weekend really.

Well, yesterday I was sitting in my chair drinking coffee watching Hunger Games, next thing I know I couldn't catch my breath, my chest was tight, I couldn't move my mucus. Wonder Woman said I looked hot and was probably over heated. The thing tho was I was freezing. I did a cocktail of stuff to feel better. Oxygen, vest, mucus thinners, pills, and spicy food. I woke up with chest pain but I mean my Doc says not to worry and lay down, use heat, run your IV. YAY POTS!!! (Note: This is what my doctor tells me to do, if you doc tells you something else do not go by my blog). So it went from CF to POTS. I got everything under control now I think...

Saturday was fine though. I had pizza (I made it) with Wonder Woman, I went all over town looking for Vegan cheese that I could not find and was willing to drive an hour out to get some. lol Yes it is SO worth it but that day it was just to much. Was not planning on coming home to make pizza, I was gonna make it Sunday, but anyways. I am trying to work out recipes for the Seniors in December. My pie dough roll overs that are for dinner worked much better then the pizza. I was not a fan of the dough and neither was Wonder Woman, it also did not heat up well. I know the pie dough was. OK this not a food blog!! lol

Halloween is this week though!!! I AM SO EXCITED. I am going to see one of my Mom's and hang out with her:-D. I am not gonna do much to dress up, that is just to much on my poor little body. So I am gonna do my hair, and makeup, hopefully classy pin up style. I also have a 70s outfit in there to, crap I have 80s to. So we shall see what happens. I have not cut pumpkins or decorated, I am scared it will be way to much on me, and then need a ton of help to get it up and down. Grandma already helps me enough I do not want to put anything else on her. I know cutting pumpkins can cause bacteria and such to grow so thats out as I can't afford another infection. Though I just found out how to color one, so I need to get one ASAP and color it like my favorite drummer.

Not much else has been going on... OH my blood sugar has seemed to stable out a bit, and I am still eating my sugar as I am suppose to :-)

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment