Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Love Your Life

I am in my late 20s, when the house is "to quiet" they still come looking for me, I am either up to something or I am sick... Today I was dying my hair!! lol Putting the teal back in it. I was so excited to be able to dye my hair again. Its the little things in life. I use to be upset that I could not dye my hair, and oh how I missed my pink hair, and I needed it back. I told Superman and he said I could!!! :-D a year later I still have dipped dyed teal hair!! lol Truly the little things in life.

Then there is painting my nails. I am sure it was Sif that found the nail polish she's awesome like that.  Well I now have a collection of nail polish and painted my nail all the time, something I thought I'd never do again, or get tattoos for that matter.

It really is the little things in life that make me smile,  a simple text to let me know I am thought about. Hugs after a long time of not seeing you, a phone call, or an email out of nowhere. Thats what matters. I didn't always think this way though. I took advantage of the face i didn't have to think twice  about anything. I was a dare devil that never said no, now I have to think everything over. Will it bother my lungs?? Will it stop my heart?? Am I allergic?? Whats going to be there??

Yeah Wonder Woman had her hands full needless to say lol which is why they still wonder what I am up to. I know Wonder Woman came home one day and my door was hot pink and teal. The fumes were so bad in my room i had to sleep on the couch... If you know her you know the look I would have received. But thats not my life anymore, though those were some fun times. And somethings I do miss terribly like concerts. But I learned never take anything for granted ANYTHING. You can walk the mall?? Thats amazing in my eyes. I remember once me and Sif under estimated the distance from one to the next... Yeah I survived though. Now i have oxygen to get me there. I loved theme parks!! Now sighs OXYGEN. Which is crap but I have so many amazing memories with a lot of people at those places. It was truly awesome and I always beg to go back haha. Yes to sit on oxygen and watch people enjoy themselves.

I have learned to enjoy the little things in life, like painting my nails, doing my hair, getting tattooed, finding an awesome new album!! Those things are what truly matter. Sitting with my parents at the pizza parlor getting in trouble with the All Father because its what we are good at. Hanging with my friends to laugh over nothing, snapchats, and FaceTime. Going outside to feel the wind in my hair and the sun on my skin. These are truly amazing things that so many take for granted and we just need to slow down for 10 minutes and just take everything and thank God for such a beautiful day. Every single day, and when it rains, thank him for the sun that comes after the storm and the shelter to protect you.

Thats what truly matters,
Love
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment