Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween

Halloween is almost here!! I am excited!!

It's the best holiday ever!! I get to see a good friend of mind, I get to celebrate my favorite holiday and I get to sorta dress up, I can't do to much because I just can't handle on that stress on my body. Its really hard to handle life when you are chronically ill. You have to battle the "what i want to do," "the what I should do," and "the what I need to do." I am going to do a dramatic make up and do my hair somehow which I love do crazy in your face makeup but only so many places i can wear it. I do not go out at night or do much of anything formal so this is the one day I can do fancy makeup and not be to weird. Ah who cares I always look "weird."

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday but as I have gotten sicker the less I have been able to do. I have a limit of what I am able to handle physically. I can't put stress on my body and I get tired very quickly. So there is no decorating, there is no handing out candy by myself, there is no dressing up and having fun. But I am so thankful for the people that let me hang out with them for holiday and allow me to apart of their lives. It makes me beyond thankful for what people do for me to help me out and help me live a normalish life. I still have to have my oxygen at hand and IVs, but I am ok with that, I also see it as half normal.

I am gonna keep this shot but wanted to wish everyone a happy halloween!!!
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment