Wednesday, November 5, 2014

.

Things have been a bit crazy lately!! It's all been my POTS, and this is new for me!! My POTS is always well behaved, my CF not so much.

Monday, I got into to heat twice, and I was so symptomatic that night, I felt high as a kite, my heart was racing, my lungs were crapping out, I couldn't catch my breath... So I just stopped what I was doing and went strait for Wonder Woman!! HELP. lol More of a let me throw my body over my recliner, not get my IV high enough, barely get my oxygen on and let her watch me. She got me prednisone, my oxygen turned up, my cymbal stand for my IV, benadryl, and everything I need to stable out. I finally came back down. I wish I had a better way to explain this to people with out POTS, what an episode like this is like. But... Have you ever been so drunk or high you can't feel your body, its almost like your not connected to it anymore. Thats what it feels like, and when I hear myself breathing I get all "oh crap."

Yesterday, I was just required to rest. You can't do crap!! :'''( but but but Wonder Woman please?? Yeah, nope!! She even offered to help me bake, we all know how I am in the kitchen. I am not the nicest person in the world to deal with, I am the exact opposite, everything has its place, everything works into together, and you add a splash of things here or there. It's always a question of whose gonna scream first, or if we just won't talk... It was really awesome and the food was perfection. Vegan, gluten free, pumpkin loaf muffins. OMG they are so good, and apparently according to her, pumpkin smells like purred carrots, only something a Mom would know. Right??

Which brings us to today!! I finally got to meet Ms. T and had awesome donuts this morning!! I can not tell you how long it has been since I had a donut!!! They are so good!! I loved them. My hearts a little screwy now but thats OK, it's nothing I can not control atm, but trying to call people and alert them.

The walk is very soon as well, so I have been working on that as well. So this week has been insane!! But it has been good and I have high hopes for all thats to come this week.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment