Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Somedays people remind me of what I use to love to do. Well "use to." They talk to me and ask if I remember how much I use to love swimming or amusement parks?? How much I loved being outside or on the water... Well, I just remind them nothing has changed. I can not tell you how many times I text the All Father and ask him to take me on the boat, or how many times I ask Wonder Woman to take me to amusements parks. And swimming?? Well I have a line in my arm. I can't get that wet and public pools are littered with bacteria and germs. Yes I know chemicals are there to but GERMS, thrive there and in heated pools?? Well it bread the pneumonia bacteria. I have not changed at all as my soup boils over. I also can not tell you how many times Wonder Woman reminds i can not do concerts (heavy metal, classic rock) because people smoke and the heat. Not to mention all the piro on stage!!

Nothing about me has changed, and when people ask me these questions I have to stop and go "do you know me anymore" nothing about me has changed, my love for life and adventure is still here. If you'd let me, I would hop on an ATV and let me loose in the woods. These are things that I still love to do. I adore being outside, and that girl is still in me and I just wish people would realize this at times. Then I have to stop and think. The people that truly love me and know me, knows my love for the outdoors is still in me. That there is no better feeling then the wind in my hair, the smell of ocean, or the rustling of leaves in the wind. I am truly thankful for all the time my parents spent with my outdoors, and part of me thinks thats why Wonder Woman made a deal with me to go see the ocean while I was in SC. I can sit for hours on the beach, just listen to the waves crash the beach.

Nothing has changed, and every chance I get I go and do what I am able to do. My spirit and soul will never change.

But my soup is done, until next time
Love
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment