Sunday, August 17, 2014

It has been a long day, and really how do you get mucomist on your laptop?!?! Anyways,  I was up extremely early. And traveled all day!! Thankful I live with Grandma so there is someone to watch my sweet kittie girl. Not even half way here "i miss my girl" lol...

Traveling with me is a pain in the butt. I was not connected to my IV all day today, which is not good. My lungs are paying the price though I am running it now. My lungs were stiff, I was short of breath, when I got out of the car I was short of breath on oxygen. I was so ready for PT and a breathing treatment, we were getting the stuff out of the car. Wonder woman can i please go up to the room and grab a treatment?? I was asking for a treatment?? I avoid them, put them off, push them off as late as possible. Today I needed them, I even used an inhaler in the truck to hold me over. And I think I ate a stalk of celery. Sitting here ate a half can of almonds to lol. The good thing of traveling with me?? Very few breaks. All worth it

But I went to sit by a gorgeous pool, sent way to many pics (I am still sorry), and cooled off. Well I had to get all cute and make an apperance as a guest. I am here with a university, Wonder Woman is working and I am taking advantage of pull time, or sitting inside, the works. And I had to bow out gracefully before my allergies flared up. I am so nervous around people because I can't handle smells. I am like Wonder Woman, my lungs hurt, I don't want to use my oxygen, FINE!! Yep she always wins those arguments. lol I really do hate wearing it sometimes. I hate explaining why I look healthy when I really am not.

But it was really nice spending the evening by the pool relaxing, it's not something I ever get to do. I am sure I was sight sitting there with the IV, taking selfies lol, I also had my oxygen around me somewhere, and a purse filled with food haha. But I am exhausted.

Love yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment