Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend

Some days likes this week alone, and this over all summer, I feel like my health (my lungs) are getting worse. I spent just about the entire weekend on oxygen (it rained) and then last night I had a reaction to a melon, and then today was a bit rough.

I guess we will start at this weekend. My lungs were a mess. On and off my oxygen all weekend. I got up "where;s your oxygen" IM FINE lol (yeah she knows me better then that) a walk to my room later. OXYGEN. This was thru out the weekend. I was just so freaking short of breath. I went to bed one night with it on 3. And that will tell you how bad off I was. I couldn't seem to shake it off. Sunday i felt "ok" so we went to the farm to get some veggies and fruit. I stayed off of it most of the day and then...

... I cut up a fruit I've never eaten before. I see the one's that know me in person sighing or screaming at their computer. In my defense. Its a MELON and I eat them all the time, its the guarantee way to get me down the hall way to snoop thru groceries. I took one SMALL bite to try it and it was HEAVEN, I go to work on my salad. My arm is burning, it has hives, I can't catch my breath, feeling dizzy. Wonder Woman, um I have an issue do you see my arm. As calmly as we always are BENADRYL. She's grabbing my oxygen, I come back to the kitchen and of course "Steroids??" "yep" "how much??" "20" "good." I am not gonna even pretend its not a routine thing. So I am cutting my salad, "it's spreading!! I can't eat if its spreading" I go take more benadryl. Now I am high as kite trying to eat my salad. Wasn't long before I was dead to the world right??

Brings me to today, I woke up on oxygen AGAIN. (do you see the trend here) Well I went to the Uni (Dr. Dean if your reading this I miss you!! I keep going to school and not see you). After an argument about stairs lol (she won I am on crutches) we took the elevator. BACK TRACK we were at the student center lol. SO out of breath. Go back to school and I am ok. Walking into target and it smell like it is on fire, and it gave me such a horrid attack. I thought I was ok. but in Walmart I was huffing and puffing on oxygen, and I NEVER have that issue. At times it does make me nervous. But granted the weekend I have had it's not so shocking to here I can't breathe.

At least I was good for my tattoo right??
Well Chef is on TV and we all know I love me a scottish chef.
Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment