Saturday, October 3, 2015

Why I've been MIA

So I just got a text I haven't updated in awhile and well I haven't and here's why... I've been sick again!! I thought it was just Pnemonia but I got worse as the week went on and Wonde Woman took me in to find out I had appendicitis...

I had started antibiotics at one point that week, I wasn't eating, I couldn't catch my breath and I had a fever, which to me is just Pnemonia. Something we treat all the time, I had canceled plans with a friend who wasn't to happy with me and I kept putting it off because I was just getting worse and thought all my stomach pain was a high fat diet and my lungs being gross. So come Sunday I was suppose to go see my friend on her last day of work and I tried to hard to get ready but I had this pain in my back and my lungs felt like they were gonna rip I couldn't catch my breath and I finally just laid in my chair. No coffee that day!! Then my stomach hurt so bad I was curled up in bed I couldn't move and Wonder Woman got to the point she took me in. I wasn't even texting people that day I just couldn't move it hurt so bad. So we got there, got me back did a CT scan... Got me some painkillers... The doctors comes in the room and tells me "well your health just got that much more complicated, you have appendicitis, we already got things in order to transfer you." Before I could say a thing Wonder Woman immediately asked where my Power of Attorney is because surgery with my lungs is incredibly dangerous. So they got me transferred my paramedic was so sweet, they got me in my bed, got me comfortable and the craziness starts.

So I was sent there to have a surgical work up, and one guy came in and was like do you know why your here I told yeah appendicitis and he's like oh it's much worse then that it's "perforated" and as of now we are gonna keep an eye on it, surgery once we clear the infection, and surgery in 6-8 weeks unless it burst... Lovely!! And my nurse was farely new and she was so nervous and confused then tried to run an IV with out flushing it. Ok whatever, the all the interns and residents came in, by the time the poor intern came in they had giving me more meds, I still hurt so bad, and he was doing what he was supposed and I just lost it I couldn't stop crying and the poor guy had no idea what to do but rub my back, i felt so bad for him... And by the time I made it up stairs, I was in so much pain even with all the drugs in me, that I told Wonder Woman I am never having kids if it's hurts this bad not going thru this willingly again. She knows we to well and said you don't need to with your health anyways.

So I make it up stairs and it was decent, my nurses were very sweet, I was in isolation tho. I couldn't figure it out for the longest time I was so out of it, my painkiller was making me hallucinate so I just slept. My favorite of the surgeons, well the intetn was very sweet to but never saw him again, came to see me. She was very sweet, and she got me everything I could have needed. I also never knew my lungs hurt so bad until the meds hit me... So they had pulmonary involved to because of how bad my lungs are of course. I don't remember most of these days because I was painkillers every 3 hours.

I remember barely texting my best friends, the All Father coming to see me because he was very worried because my text were nonsense at this point, and one person asking me when we were going to hang out again and well I still don't know. As I am still very sick.

But I am home for now, I know I have to have this things removed, and if that remains true I need a new tattoo... Lol

Love y'all
Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment