Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Surgery is scheduled

Today has been crazy!! Not only was my doctor running super late, i left my book at home!! I have spent a long time looking for this book and finally got my hands on it!! To leave it at home!! I had taken a decent dose of benadryl before I left to (oops) and was trying to give my poor Grandma directions while being a bit loopy. Wonder Woman wants some at the surgeon with me so Grandma gets enlisted. (Grandma is a super hero name in itself.) Then I had to explain how bad my lungs were doing today which always becomes some kind of argument... But you sound fine... you didn't even listen to them your basing it off how I am talking and its like no you don't get it leave me alone. I want my doctor so I can go home and take MORE meds so I can breathe better... No it's been one of those days. Half asleep trying to have a conversation I am sure is not making sense but some how succeeding. Sorta.

But I got my surgery date. Everyone has the day off so far but the All Father and Posion Ivey. I am hoping to see them both soon though. Last time I was in I was on so much dilauted I was texting in code even worse then "Criss" as most people call it. So he came to see me, I felt so bad they had just giving my a dose of dilauted and was seeing all these things on the wall. (I was on this for a couple days by then every 3 hours) I think he knew and understood I just felt so bad. You rearrange your schedule to come see me and I am paying attention to a laser show on the wall that you can't even see!! I know how bad this sounds... Thats OK I had the meds at home and took a pill one not and ended up pushing my cat out of bed cause I thought she was something else and immediately got up to bring her back to bed I felt so bad. And we are so off subject.

I know my Grandma is going to the hospital to sit with Wonder Woman. If you haven't figured out yet I am super close with her and this is a lot for her to take in. There a lot of risk involved but I am confident. She's finding the doctors I and Superman wants. Calling him, calling the other doctors, and she read the fine details in my chart. Superman requested Wonder Woman to be there because she has never hesitated to go over there head call Superman and get things done. Or the time she new my PA George and told him everything she wanted done and it miraculously got done. But since I have been back on Steroids lately I am of course complicating things a bit. So after I found out the date and realized how close it is to the walk I had to of course do what I do best. Harass Wonder Woman. I feel so bad for her i really do, the walk is that Saturday. We are chairs, and we got represent ourselves some how, and I am a bit nervous about the whole MCAD thing so I made her promise no matter what she has to go to the walk. There will be no excuses she has to go!! I will be in good hands. She told me she will and I really hope she is going to.

So I think everything is set but my weight. It has dropped again. Which breaks my heart because I have worked so hard to get me weight up and to what?? Lose a pound. I am really not OK with this. And I am assured "it happens." Which OK it does but where do I have weight to lose?? And it gets comical because everyone I tell reacts in there own way. Poison Ivey gets upset with me, Lady Sif finds me shakes, Wonder Woman gets mad at me for complaining, and Batman offers to fatten me up. I sit here and just laugh at the insanity, and my little group always proves to me we all have our ways of coping. And me?? I have such a will to live I will stop at nothing to find it. Even if my lungs are getting bad and these next few months will be a battle, I have things I need to do and nothing will stop me!! I also can't disappear from Starbucks for 3 weeks again either.

But I guess I best get off here make some coffee and grab some ice cream.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment