Tuesday, October 13, 2015

All at once

It's been one thing after another lately and it doesn't seem like its going to end any time soon. I had the hospital, and 2 weeks of rest, and now its weekly appointments, until we figure things out. I am sure I mentioned in the other post I have appendicitis. Apparently it's no longer suppose to be hurting and my steroids for my lungs have complicated things. In all of this, Wonder Woman has sacrificed a lot in all of this and is continuing to sacrifice things which makes me feel horrible and guilty.

I have been sick for a month now which means most of September, which her birthday is in September, we also needed to get her a skirt for her work. The weekend we were going to look for her a skirt, I ended up in the ER, so we never got her a skirt and I think we had pushed it off earlier int he month for some reason as well. I don't remember why but I don't think it was my health. Then when I was sick I pretty much slept for 2 weeks, it's really all I did. Well sleep and eat. Doing a bit better now. But one day I was sitting there and I realized we never went to get her makeup gifts from Sephora and Bare Minerals. I had texted her saying hey we forgot to do this and she of course was all well we had other things going on... It's like yes me!! She assured me I was more important. I just always feel so guilty she was to drop her life to be with me because I am sick and in the hospital. Or I am sick and can't get out of the house because it could put me there. It breaks my heart she is constantly sacrificing herself when she deserves the world. I just want a cure to make her life easier. Wonder Woman deserves the world and I can't give it to her.

So I have been on pain killers recently and can't really do anything which sucks. I am stuck in the house all the time unless some can drive me, and I try to stay off the painkillers during the day. Which gets a bit frustrating because people are always on top of me and I just want to be free. Even more so then I usually do. Wonder Woman did get me out for a bit this weekend she took me to Target, and she offered me a scooter but uh well I declined like I always do and regretted as my lungs are so weak. But I made it and got what I needed or well I found the halloween stuff and found skull cake pans and a ton day of the dead stuff!! I only got the pans, but I hope there is still stuff there after halloween as i LOVE day of the dead and the real creepy skulls. We also got our hair done the next day which it was nice to feel human again!! Love her for making me feel human again, my bangs were down to my nose, my hair was really dirty, I was in a bit of pain so I ended slouching in the chair waiting for Wonder Woman hair to process. I was happy to be out and again feel human!!

Then yesterday was a doctor day which I am not going to get to into what's going on at the moment. I do not have all my info and dates all set yet though I do have a rough idea, I know texted some of you. Well my doctor is on the 6th floor... When we were done the elevators were broke... The doors wouldn't open all the way and wouldn't close either. So down 6 flights I went. I was huffing and puffing, my chest hurt, I was tired, and wanted to collapse but I made it. The downfall was today I am in so so so much pain. I hurt so bad. My chest hurt, my lungs hurts, and alls I am doing is clearing my lungs of the stuff that broke off and is clogging my lungs. I have been on benadryl almost all day which it's whatever at this point what am I going to do about it?? Things happen.

But I am getting off of here to get in the comfy chair!!

Love Yal
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment