Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Rough Night

Last night was plain out awful. One of those nights I lay awake and curse that I was blessed (which in ways I was) with this crap of a disease. I got no sleep last night, I was in God awful can't sleep and nautious pain. My cat monitored my breathing type of night. No sleep at all take benadryl to function type of night. Yes it was that bad.

I felt bad for my poor cat who stayed by my side all night. I was up at 2am saw the snow and curesed that to. Bad weather always means I am going to have a roough time. But gosh I can not remember the last time I had that rough of a night. Then it was the first snow fall with out Dog Dog. Then I was broken hearted all over again. It hasn't been that long but gosh do i miss her. She loved the snow. Then I remember how much she taught me. We lead a similar life. Allergies and just love to be care free and have fun. Even when she got sick she wanted to be loved on and brought me toys. Off topic I know.

Last night was just awful and I spent most of the day on oxygen. I haven't eaten much either it just takes to much energy. I hate say that but I am just so tired, and so weak. I just want to collapse into me bed and call it a night. Weather will do this to you though. Dizzy, can't breathe, lungs are full, my BP is low... I woke up and called Wonder Woman just to vent. But.

Days like these or even long sleepless nights in pain, make me so greatful for the good days, the days of going to work and teaching, the days of cooking to my heart content, getting out of the house, doing my makeup, curling my hair. These are things that I am so thankful I can still do when i want to and my health allows. We need the bad days to truly appreciate the little thinsg in life. There is so much I wanted to do today. I wanted to paint my face, do my nails, wash my hair, and I really really want some fresh cookies. But today, I got out of bed. I ate and I am proud that I can still do that. Some people honestly can not. As much as I want to curl my hair, paint my nails or even my face there is always tomorrow. I am not going to be healthy, the bad days will one day be more frequent. So when I can finally sit down and paint my face I will make sure I can enjoy it that much more. Because we are truly blessed to be able to do something so small.

Till next time.
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment