Monday, January 19, 2015

It's been a bit sinceI updated... Maybe a couple days??  Well I was pretty sick. Which I think I mentioned. But it was Wonder Woman check on me in the middle of the night to make sure I was breathing sick. Usually I am in the hospital that sick but if youve been reading you can see why I was needed here!! I didn't even get "Her" sick.

One morning I curled around my cat and had do to do a few forms of Chest PT and lots of meds and bearely made it down the hall for treatment. You could hear the junk in my lungs wiht every breath, and it was blocking my airways... I went a couple days with very little sleep, barely any food, and somehow managed to help "her." But the good news is, I am off oxygen during the day, and succesfully ate to do which is a huge imrpovement and I am off steroids. I hope. I made it today so we shall see if I make it tomorrow. And!! I got out of the house!! It was AMAZING. I loved it lol. I went to get coffee and groceries but I got out of the house. I loved it. I ate spiced foods today and I have been clearing my lungs all day long. Which is a huge improvement. Now to get off the 3 liters a day for my POTS and get back down to the 2 I need to be functional. I was so depandant on ice cream, coffee, and saline for a week that I am going to taper everything back to normal so I don't shock my system to much.

Life can get pretty serious when it comes to these diseases. When all messed up together it can get quite complicated!! But we make it work.

I also think "her" has realized a bit of what I go thru daily now. Its not easy be always connected to somthing. Always around medical crap, cause you litterally depend on it to survive. You love to do little things like cook and clean because its just something you can do!! They do not understand what life is like for us until they live it. I wish whole heartedly she never had to deal with any of this and know what I go thru. But I am glad she gets the gist of it. She even pointed out to me "i can lose mine you can't.' She is right but what are you going to do?? God has a reason for everything,

But the cat is demanding her attention now so I must get off of here before she starts crying

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment