Friday, January 23, 2015

I can't say much of anything has been going on. Though I did try to help Wonder Woman make my bed.

I have a day bed, and its in a corner backed up against the wall, crawling and lifting things with a PICC line let alone my heart is a bit much. I have a tiny room with a lot of stuff. So she was doing the sheets and I was doing the pillows, half way thru my heart was racing, it had to be at least hitting 160, I was short of breath, felt completely out of it. It was a work out. I helped!! We made it. We also listened to classic 70s music. LOVED it. lol

Thats what POTS does. It makes the simplest of tasks seem like a full blown work out. Even if your helping someone out. Just putting a pillow in a case it was just way to much. But we got it done and then I lost my heating pad. Its a puppy that you microwave. I just found it after a couple days and it was under my purse in my chair. WHERE IT NEVER IS. I put it up so I wouldn't lose it. What did I do?? Lose it!!

Nothing else has really been going on. I just need to make a lot of phone calls. So I guess I best keep this short and call them while business hours are still open.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment