Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had an awesome holiday. For which ever you celebrate. I know some do not celebrate, my one Gradnam did not due to her religon.  So I get all the different faiths.

At the Poppets house, we had a lovely day. Wonder Woman loved her jacket and can not wait to wear it!! Its a black jacket that has a heart stetchascope that has RN in it and her name under it. Not Wonder Woman but her actual name. I almost put Momma on there but everyone said nooo put her name. My aunt got her iPad so i set her up with that and got it all loaded with games and in working fashion, and got Grandmas smart TV setup, after her and Wonder Woman built the stand. lol What I do?? I made vegan fudge the night before so I sat and watched while Iate and enjoyed some coffee. lol I am content and happy just watching people be happy. I love just to sit and watch people smile. Oh and Rubes had her stocking fill with catnip toys and jingly balls and was in heaven!! I didnt even get them off the card board before started playing with them.

As for my health?? It was a bit rough yesterday but I beat Mario Kart so its all good. My POTS was flared so bad!! First time in a long time. It started with my CF though. I was awake around 7am and I could not catch my breath. On oxygen. So I grabbed my inhaler and laid back down with Rubes. We never went back to sleep. Then I got up and my heart was out of rhythym but I mean what else is new. I was playing my game and the room started to crooked and i jumped cause I though the chair was tipping and this was right after I told Wonder Woman my chest had a mild pressure in it, which again normal. She said heat since I had just disconnected and I was just putting off getting up. Right after that I had put heat on my chest and ate a high salt dinner. Tater Tots and Tofu in Orange Sauce (had 8tbsp of soy sauce in it) and was decent the rest of the day. I wish my health took holidays off but that is mean dreaming.

So we all had a really nice holiday!! I helped my aunt all day with  her iPad, watched movies with Wonder Woman and ate  fudge!! YUM. I also got to catch up with some wonderful friends that made a point to come out and see me as well as some family. So blessed to have people in my life that "get it." Hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful day. I also hope every day is just as blessed.

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment