Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Life gets crazy at times.

I had a nasty bug in my lungs as y'all know, and theres been a lot going on around here, and for once in my life I am not sure how to handle it. I can handle my health with grace but when it comes to others i care for, I handle it only a bit better then I handle Dog Dog. So not well. Espically if they are a huge part of my life.

Well, yesterday morning I got a phone call to update while I was getting ready and I broke down. Which they assured me that they were OK, and it should not be serious at all. I of course always assume the worse but it's what I do. I told them that I know how to handle my health with grace, i just can't handle this situation at all. It's quite difficult, it is someone I have come to depend on just to help me function some days. Then we got on the subject of the ICU, 2 years ago, when the All Father told me if he had to do it all over he would have still had me. I was a mess, and was apologizing for being a bad daughter and have this awful disease that I never asked for. Wonder Woman didn't know this had all happened and she assured me to that if we had all this to do over she still had me to because I am destined for greatness. She was trying to calm me down, because if anything so much as happened to the person I was upset bout, everything might fall a part, who will help me, who will take care of someone else. As always she assured me, we can handle it all. It's what we are bred for. To take on a life most people can't handle and make it work and make it function as smoothly as possible. Some days I just don't understand. Other days I know exactly what needs to be done. But we get thru it all the time.

As for me?? I am doing OK, I have been battling an infection. I am pretty sure it is gone, now I am battling the weather. Needless to say I have taking a beating from all this. But I will get better. I have not been able to exercise in a long because of these silly lungs. But I am bound and determined to get better and get back on that machine so I can stay healthy.

But I must get off here
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment