Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I hate Wal-Mart

Saturday or Sunday me and Wonder Woman decided to go Christmas shopping. I can post details since she knows what she's getting and doesn't follow my blog.

So we started at Best Buy are favorite store. We were gonna get Grandma a blu ray player. Well we started looking around and I had the TV she uses since I was 13/14 so its pretty old and a blu ray just would not connect to the TV, so we started looking at TVs. Well TVs are expensive and I got the brilliant idea that we should get her a smart TV!! Shes been wanting a smaller TV forever and I was like you know we might as just get her this. She hates that gigantic TV and she wants Netflix so lets do this and we did.

Well there was one problem and we had no where to set this TV on. The old TV stand was moved into my room which highly utilized. I am talk stereo, meds, clothes, and hats. So there was no option of moving it out. So we decided we'd get her a stand for it. Well we started at Target. Which is my favorite store ever. They have "safe" makeup. Well parts of it can use. So I was looking for a TV stand and makeup... We couldn't find anything that was decently priced and really nice. Target had a poor selection which upset me. But I got movies while I was there so it evened out. The original Willy Wonka and Space Jam!! OK so we are on a mission and i am like I hate to say this but Wal-Mart. I HATE Wal-Mart with a passion. So we break and go after much discussion. Back to hate Wal-Mart

So I walk in and immediately feel awful and my oxygen is on. Walk further back, hit the makeup section and the brand i want isn't there and walk strait back to the TV stands. By this time we had only been there 10 minutes or so. I am coughing and wheezing and I tell Wonder Woman. My lungs are filled with fluid, I used my inhaler got what I needed and went to check out. It was getting bad so I went outside while she paid and was much better. Or so I thought...

Well my lungs were so bad by the time I got home, i needed oxygen on 3 (not good), benadryl every 4 hours and a lot, double dose of albuteral, extra chest PT of 4 kinds, steroids, and I was struggling to the point, I was not allowed to carry my Ipad. Wonder Woman did my IV, she cooked my dinner, and put me to bed. It was THAT bad. I am still on oxygen at 3, benadryl, and steroids. I am still getting 4 types of chest PT. I am so sick from that stupid store. Amongst the stores I can't go in!! lol

The good news?? Grandma loves her gift (i live with her).

Love Yall
~Popept

No comments:

Post a Comment