Friday, July 25, 2014

Whoops!!

Well, I am on crutches. Keep getting yelled at by Wonder Woman and Granma "Would you just ask for help??" What is "help"?? lol Yes I have that stubborn attitude of I can do it myself. And why can't I?? I use oxygen on and off and IVs everyday. Well its much different while your on crutches. So I break here and just ask for help. I am sure you are wondering how in the world I did this?? Well I was doing yoga... Twisted and didn't think much of it. Next day Wonder Woman said don't exervise on it and glad I listened. The morning after that, I was in the ER with a swollen ankle, I could not walk on. Its just sprained well badly sprained. Its twice the size of my other ankle. I was checked for a pulse and such she wrote me off as fine, until Wednesday morning when we went in. I bearly hit on my IV pole, and almost passed out from the pain, I sat down then ended just laying down on the floor. Gross I know but it was either that or risk collasping and making the situation worse. So then, I wasn't any better but stable enough to make to the couch then to Wonder Woman. "I am going to pass out" of course she got up,. the cat watched me get sick then she helped me hobble off back to bed.. Almost canceled b12, but she thought better of it, and told me not to do any fancy makeup.

Got my crutches and yesterday we went out and I was like you know I don't have it any me do anything I feel like crap, I don;t know it it's the weather or the pain. "it's the weather pain doesn't stop you" O.o Someone knows me to well... But I seem to be OK today. I am propped up in bed draining my IV. Just annoyed that well I am stuck in bed. I write this off as not fair, diseases I can handle... This?? Well I am dealing well enough. What I want to be doing I guess can wait like everything else. I want to paint my toes but uh, I got told I need to wait until things heal. Which i guess its a good idea. To her more then me, but I listen every once in awhile.

But I guess i'll hope of here
Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment