Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Have you ever set down to do something and your alarm goes off to take meds or do a treatment?? No?? Well your lucky!! lol if not you know my "pain." I made the mistake of going to the fabric store. Yep i am living in my ice box of a sewing room. I sit down and get ready to sew and bam my alarm goes off... You need to clear your lungs... sighs OK let me go and do my treatments so i can sit back down and sew. I have a ton of PICC covers to make. I am sorta stuck with this thing so why not make the best of it and rock it out with awesome PICC covers. So I am sewing and sewing and my bobbing thread is empty. GRANNDDDMMMAA yeah thats the ONLY thing i do not know how to do, so she had to each me how to do it. I can do everything else tho right?? Which also meant I had to go under my bed which mean i instantly lose my breath. I have no idea why because my Grandma cleaned under it really really well. But I have had a lot of issues with my lungs this past week. Oxygen on 3, and I keep going into an allergic reaction for what seems like no reason but I am sure its MCAD related. Which means the mast cells burst and it triggers off an allergic reaction. So of course I am cutting out patterns and it was getting hard to breathe, and I sit down to catch my breath. Yeah according to Nurse Wonder Woman, your up and working your oxygen is ON. Word to the Wise do NOT argue with an ICU nurse you will NOT win!! At least I am OK tonight. I got a couple things started to :-)

I havent really had a chance to do my wii fit this week because I have either been out and about, running all over campus with 2 awesome people, or I have been running around doing my PICC covers and bows to match of course. Which mean I am running from the kitchen where I cut everything and back to my sewing room. Or digging thru things to find what I need. I am always up and down when I am sewing. I have to get food or drinks lol. Then of course the iPad must be charged lol. I am hoping to get back on to my wii fit tomorrow or thursday for about an hour (30 mins worth of exercise). Its suppose to help my lungs and strenghten them but so far its helping clear which is also a very good thing. i read it was suppose to increase lung capacity but so far it has not helped with that but hey clear lungs are happy lungs and I am not gonna let it stop me. Long term effort can always have a more positive affect. I use to spend an hour in the gym just running but its OK, one day I will run again even if it is with a new set of lungs. Why?? cause I know I have it in me to do it!!

I need to hop off and catch on Deadliest Catch drama
Love Yall
Poppet~

No comments:

Post a Comment