Monday, July 14, 2014

I was so sick this past week, I have no idea what happened. I had hives all over my face, it was swollen, it was affecting my air ways. And honestly?? I think it was a lotion I was using. I stopped using the lotion and the hives dried up and my air ways are not as constricted. MCAD please leave me alone for a bit. Saturday I thought I was doing so much better, afternoon comes around, "my heart is beating so fast I am shaking" I was sent to take liquid benadryl ASAP. And I was fine. I woke up not feeling well either. We had went to get pizza which wasn't that good (normally is awesome) and the farm, coffee, came home and I was awful. Slept for about 5 hours (long time for me) and the next day I was just exhausted. Today though?? Much better. I got a lot of stuff done.

Me and Ms T are coming up with idea for silent auctions, things to sell and so on for the charity I work with. If I have contacted you yet about this and you know please give me time I spent the last week sick.I got bows made, I made some salsa, I got back into exercising, I made dinner, and got some work done on my cross stich and still some how managed to read?? I have been going all day long and it was quite nice. I don't often feel well enough to do that. So it was a nice change. I also cleaned up my medical supplies haha they are every where at times.

This weekend i also learned cold IVs are just BAD. I have refrigerated ones at the moment because there is a shortage on saline. NATION WIDE. My heart almost stopped lol "we can make it but it has to be kept cold" OK that is fine. Ran a cold liter yesterday and I felt my entire upper left are get cold almost numb. I was busy reading and went to move the tube of my chest. The tube was hanging off the side of the chair like it always is because of my bad habit of getting things caught... Looked at Wonder Woman "Did you know the coldness from the IV can be felt inside the heart" I get "the look" ... "No really my chest hurts, its cold and it started with this." I had to grab my heat pad and thaw myself out. It was horrid. I got clearance to pull to bags out the night before. That was just miserable and I am sure it showed on my face. Today they were nice and warm.

I guess I should go finish all my night meds
Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment