Saturday, April 1, 2017

What a crazy day

Edit: This was not posted the same day I wrote this and I ended up at the car place what I will call it at this point, in Jammie's!! No really target Jammie pants, sports bra, t shirt and over sized jacket and my handy oxygen!! We get there and Wonder Woman asked if I'd love to come in and it's like well why not at this point. After all I did that day, to get things squared away, made all these phone calls, text messages, and everything else. I figured why not see this to the end!!

While were waiting to hear from Superman, I found out this morning my lungs still need a bit of TLC. I just asked Wonder Woman, when people call me to tell me whats going (just wait ill explain) can i ask them for a second tire then?? My lungs are just exhausted. I was actually talking between breaths more so then normal, and trying not to cough in anyones ears.

It was maybe 6 am if that, and Wonder Woman rushed in my room asking for keys, I was kinda confused, me and Rubes were curled up and I got up took my oxygen off so I didnt have the hassle of everything and followed her to make she got my keys and such. I heard the bell on my keys by the time I got down the hall. So she takes me out side to show me her tire. FLAT. To the rim flat. I asked her what needs to be done, and she told me nothing until tomorrow she has to work, and can't take the time to call today as we all know she's a Nurse. I asked her if she wanted me to call the place we always go to, with the super nice dude that eats smores chocolate bars. She confirmed left and went off to work. Since it was so early I went  back to bed with rubes, and i had to wait for places to open. So around 730ish I got up called the place, found they don't tow, texted the All Father, and Wonder Woman. Some how got all the info I needed, got everything sorted, ate breakfast (while I was on the phone with Wonder Woman at one point), did my treatment, called texted everyone back, and now waiting for tow truck. My entire morning was taking care of her truck, trying to text her, who wasn't readily available cause work comes first, and the All Father was busy to.

My lungs are SPENT, I can feel the stuff stick to my lungs, and I have the infection already, so I am just resting them until, i need to make ANOTHER phone call. I already talked to home health to so now it really is just a wait game. Thats perfectly fine with me, my poor lungs hurt and was already trying not to talk between breaths. It's ok though. One of those days I am thankfully I am chronically ill and most of my responsibility is this. Helping my family out while caring for my lungs. Yes my first priority is what I did. IV, meds, and treatment. (I ended up having to call the car place back, and I had to talk to 2 other people at this point, and when the tow guy got there I had to talk to him, all the while why trying to talk properly and not show my lungs are kicking my butt.)

I am not one to sit idle, why I became a Chef, and my family knows I like to be free so they take me on errands ands such to get me out of the house and assure me last minute trips I don't need perfect makeup and hair (stab to the soul right?? no i am kidding). Even when I worked I use to make phone calls for Wonder Woman as she never liked to do that and I am decent with it at my best. The All Father needs someone to sit with the animals and I am there watching whatever it is, reading and just enjoying the company of animals.

You see if I wasn't sick I would not be able to do what I do. I wouldn't be able to tell a friend to come over and get her makeup done, I wouldn't be able to help my family out, and I wouldn't be able to follow my hearts passion. I always tell people I will change the world. I have NO idea how but I will do just that!!

But I am off to make yet another phone call,
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment