Saturday, April 8, 2017

Update

With a marathon of deadliest catch and how sick I am brought me back to the time I was so sick I binged the show for 24 hours strait!! I had a tunneled lined put in was super sick and i watched this show. Its become a major part of my life since then and before then to, but thought it was ironic things lined up. You see I am not doing so good, i have a strain of bacteria growing in my lungs and I am very symptomatic though I am so use to this I don't feel as bad as I should.

With a possible admit in my future and the drugs not making me feel better, i figured id update the general mass cause this is easier then a bunch of messages.

I am really sick and had a bad few nights, and with the stress of everything my body keeps going into what i call mild allergic reactions (my skin almost looks burnt), others might see this as bit more serious but for us its up the benadryl and don't miss a dose. I had so much meds in me the other night I felt like i was over medicated and it was kicking my butt. Then the side effects of the antibiotic kicked in and I was so out of it i didnt think my body could take one more med. But i ended up getting up to take that med because i was in and out of sleep every 30 mins. Its been exhausting!!

Yesterday since I was right next to Wonder Woman's work when I went to get blood work done I stopped by to say hey to everyone and the longer I was off benadryl the reactions started to settle in with the stress of what my life has to offer. I was going to stop and get Rogue One for use to watch but my body was running out of energy very quickly and I knew Wonder Woman would understand. It was also nice to stop by and see everyone as I haven't been able to make it up to the campus to talk to the students about this hectic life, and I also probably won't make it to pinning this year as my lungs need the TLC.

We are keeping a close eye on everything and I had to take a step back with my yoga, and trying to keep up with a bit of Qi Gong but thats OK, I will knock out this infection in some way and get back on the proper road. 

Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment