Saturday, January 7, 2017

Essential Oils

Disclaimer: Before you use any oil consult your doctor.

Right before Christmas, I had a nasty lung infection and the normal meds weren't working and my infection was slowly progressing. I was a bit frustrated because I wanted to finish my tattoo!! Yes priorities. So I called Sups back and I got a stronger antibiotic and if it doesn't work emergency appointments because it was getting a bit serious with my really low lung function. I of course texted the All Father and he contacted Frigga and they figured out some oils for me. They got them to me and I think this was the same day I had started my antibiotics and I noticed a difference. I could move the junk in my lungs!! I had been using it for a couple of weeks a few times day and they smell lovely and more importantly they work. Wonder Woman was skeptical up until a point where I was in limbo of a bad attack and nothing was helping.

The night of a bad attack, I had eating something loosened up the junk in my lungs and I couldn't catch my breath and for a few minutes I had an audible wheeze, and I couldn't get a breath out. Not an allergic reaction just CF, I did a bunch of treatments, took a bunch of other meds and nothing was easing my breathing. I finally went to me room and turned my oils on, my salt lamp on and my breathing finally eased. This happened over the process of an hour or two. A few days later at the most I had another questionable day where I was just a bit chesty nothing serious at that point in time and I ended up bringing my diffuser down the hall sitting it on her desk, she told me not to wait treat while its treatable at home.

And today?? Its snowing my lungs are awful and she has sent me to my room to do my oils. There is something to these oils. Lets be clear, they are good oils, from someone I trust. Some oils are diluted down and to pure these are pure oils. It has not improved my lung function and it probably will not. However it does relieve my symptoms, it does open up my airways, and it gives me much need relief and has probably kept me out of the ER one nite.

I use the oils under medical supervision and I also use them my regular meds. I do not skip doses and I continue to use my rescue meds as needed. Which I find very lovely. I have such a dynamic team and I am so blessed to have them!! I think we converted a science based person that natural things can help.

Since its snowy and I am feeling it I am gonna hop off here.
Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment