Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas

I should be sleeping I am sure, but I figured I take the time in the quiet with Rubes by my feet to update the blog. Its been a long crazy week and a whirl wind of things going on.

I have been busy all week if it hasn't been one thing its another, I had appointments and I had shopping, and I needed food, and then I just need a rest day, and more appointments. You get it and then I got a call from the All Father what I was doing this morning the exact same time I had an appointment and I ended up at Mass tonight and I loved it. It's always lovely to be surrounded by people have joy and love in their heart. The All Father and Ms. J (who will from here on out be called Frita) got me a salt thing to help clear my lungs, and some essential oils to help with my lungs to. We were getting to the point we needed something to work or I need an emergency  appointment but we got things worked out and I got to  catch up with some friends.

I am loving the salt!! The oils are amazing to and I have a connection to get them and it just helps break down/open up my mucus/lungs. It also smells so incredibly good now I need to try the digestive stuff to. I also signed up for Cystic Life, to help surround myself by people who understand what I go thru and its not just for CFers.

Christmas isn't always the best for me, their is a lot of stuff that goes wrong for me and this month is just an example of how much I do not like Christmas but it has turned out to be a fun Christmas and I am so bless to be surrounded by amazing people.

I must hop of here,
Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment