Monday, July 20, 2015

Lovely outing

Not much has been going on, though I did make it to the event, which was amazing!! I am so trying to talk Wonder Woman into ONE more show!! It was such a wonderful show full acrobats, contortionist, and all sorts of wonderful things. I had such an amazing time and I got to hear a live drum solo which I haven't heard in YEARS. He reminded me Peter!! OH MY GOSH!! If you don't know when I was a LOT younger I was a drummer, metal to be exact and Peter was my main influence, he played with his soul. Nothing moves me like music. I listen to it all the time, it speaks words I can't. It so much easier for me to go "listen to this" then explain how I feel aside from this blog. But other then it reminded me of Peter or KISS in general in many ways, it was a whimisical story, they had bueatiful costumes and painted faces, there was day of the dead, it reminded me of Alice!! I looked at Wonder Woman and told her I finally made it to Wonderland!! Then the clown who told me my hair tasted like blueberries (its teal/blue) he also got the confetti out of my oxygen for me which I didn't know was there. I ended up getting skull shirts because as much as I wanted a matching coffee cup with her, I always end up losing my matching ones because my stuff has to be cleaned different from hers, and I always lose my cups to her (not in a bad way) because they get mixed up which is a risk for me... yeah...

I also found out stairs are my worse enemy!! There terrible!! Then I was out in the heat for a bit (not more then 30 minutes) which flared my POTS a bit. My heart was out of rhythym. But once I was in the shade I was fine because there was a beautiful breeze of there. Which I got pics of us together. Which made the heart issue so worth it!! I have very few pics of me and Wonder Woman she hate pics of her which I respect it enough not to push the issue TO much. I also got a few pics inside the AC tent. Which I found no matter if I am hot or cool, I am having issues with getting enough oxygen but it's not to concerning yet. I am usually always with a nurse, so the worry isn't there to much I know I am in good hands at all times. I also freaked her out, because I had water dripping on me, and my purse was dry so my reaction was PICC!! It's broke OMG. Turns out it wasn't but there are stories of people breaking the lumens on them so I am now required to carry hemastats at all times lol. You really gotta feel bad for her at times. I am such a stress for her. She has to worry about everything at all times, she has to be my yellow canary, she has to see things before I do to protect me from things around me, because I refuse not to do things just because its hard. So what?? Life is hard doesn't mean you stop doing what you love if its not puting your life at risk. Like concerts = tons of smoke, which can kill me, soooo I can't go anymore. I want to break the stigma that people who are chronically are "not human just sick" so they shouldn't have the same quality of life as someone else. Will it be harder to have one?? Well yes. But when people gawk at you and at times harass you (didn't happen yesterday) it makes it harder to go out. It makes it harder to comfortably go out, because your cosntantly attacked and put down. I refuse to allow the next generation to go thru what I go thru, what people like me go thru, I will find a way to make it end. But until I do I will live for days like at that show. Full of kindness and joy.

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment