Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hair Drama

I guess I need to do an update about my health in general, which is never a fun thing to do because its never anything happy. It's no secret I have not been doing so hot. But theres things that have been confirming this and not sure where to start to grab my life back. And what started all this "coming to terms" thing is my hair. Yep thats right my hair.

Well because I have POTS i have a PICC line in my arm and I can't get it wet so I wear a shower cover to keep it dry and where its located makes it impossible to bend my arm the way I need to when it comes to wearing a shower sleeve and washing my hair. Then again standing up that long to shower and wash my hair is not really an option as my heart rate gets way to high. So I usually wash my hair over the side of the tub, and it has been rough washing it with my lungs in general but last time I washed I couldn't catch my breath in a serious way. Send "help" text to Wonder Woman, to get me my meds. She finally said we can't do this anymore I can't have you like this so I am going to wash your hair by the sink. I said OK cause well being in that state just washing my hair is a lot to handle. But I am super picky how my hair should be and how hot the water is and how pumps of shampoo are used. To hot of water running over my head triggers my POTS. Anyways, today she didnt do it right and it needed to be re-done which started us going back and forth lol. In the end my hair did get clean!! I admit me and her go back and forth a lot because I get overwhelmed and then she gets up set because I am upset, and then it just goes down hill from there. You REALLY got to feel bad for her she really does put up with a lot!!

I was also supposed to go see Tater Tot this week to see her and her inlaws cause I love them all. Well my lungs couldn't handle all that. I need my oxygen to much and getting up and getting out is a lot of work. I can't do as much as I used to be able to. I also getting a lot of messages. Hey call Superman!! This isn't good. I have also had a lot of pressure in my chest and it affects my line especially if I am not on oxygen!! Which I am not as compliment as I should be. Though I wear it a lot theres a lot of times I take it off.

But I guess I need to get off here.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment