Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Update

There are many random topics floating thru my head so I guess we shall see where this will go. It might be as random as I am or it might just be one topic...

Lately I have been realizing how sick I really am, or well how different I really am. I am not sure if it's my health has decreased a bit, or that I am just finally accepting/realizing how different I really am. I can't handle the heat, I can't walk a short distance outside, I have to sit down some days walking the mall on oxygen, it takes everything out of me to hang out with my friends if we are doing more then hanging out watching movies. A lot has happened?? Well maybe.

I walked 3 blocks in decently hot weather. It wasn't overwhelming. I could feel it in my lungs that it was a stressor but I didn't think much of it. They were small blocks, but it's not something I can do. Then after even going shopping I need a days rest!! This has happened on two separate occasions. One with Wonder Woman, and one with friends. I am sure it's the heat that take it out of me. Unlike most, I don't really sweat, the only time i have broken out in a "sweat" is right before I pass out. Which is my clue to sit down grab some salt (not really I put 2 grams of salt on my tongue with water and let it dissolve) and go from there. Most people (even Wonder Woman) will get off work and go out with me, for me its OK, i need to take antibiotics to open up my airways a little, and the anti-inflammatory cocktail. It's a mess. I had to miss going to work today because of the the heat index. Everyone missed me but understood we need to keep her in. Today was miserable for me, poor Batman got me bitching first thing in the morning lol (sorry) but I do admit he can handle me well which not many people can. It was so hot outside we couldn't keep the house cool. And I needed food so, Wonder Woman took me to the closest grocery store, well closest that I will accept. So I had to get ready, I couldn't take my oxygen off long, I could barely disconnect, I finally just broke down and took some steroids and benadryl.  By the time I got home I was just like "please help" and I had to heavily treat my lungs to just catch my breath.

I am doing much better now, but it took a LOT out of me. I need to learn to just go in my sunroom and sit in from of the blowing AC, which is probably terrible for my lungs. But at least I have Rubes for entertainment.

But there is some good things that have happened!! I got a new tattoo!! Wonder Woman has the same one I got to represent my battle. I use to tell you I go thru this alone, and no one goes thru this but me. But that is SO untrue. She and a handle of friends go thru this with me, since she's around me All. The. Time. she goes thru a LOT with me. So we got the tattoo to represent everything, and what's more fitting then my birthday?? She dragged me out to see a movie!! We went to see Jurassic World, and she;s all OPENING DAY!!! Im all "your crazy give it to the weekend" lol I am so scared of being around large crowds because I have no control over who smells what way and oh gosh be around someone coughing and it sounds like my cough I panic!! I also got makeup and to see my Bare girls!! And lots and lots of coffee!!

But Deadliest Catch is coming on so I need to hop off of here
Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment