Tuesday, April 28, 2015

i really hate spring

I have been sick lately. Not sure what is wrong. The pollen swelling my airways making my infections more frequent. Or not allowing me to clear my lungs. But either way around 2 I spike a fever. I was really sick this weekend. I am doing everything I can to prevent it. Meds, extra fluid, more meds. I am hoping I have it some what under control for today. Theres a lot of things going that need to be done. So I really gotta get this under control ASAP.

I am not sure what to do other then let it take its course at this point and stay on top of it. Which means living on benadryl, prednisone, and doxi. haha Such a combination. I am either flipping out over something or trying to control my anxiety. I never have anxiety unless I am on steroids. And last night poor Wonder Woman had to stop and go "it's the steroids talking." I flip out so easily on these meds and my face swells and its just over all miserable on top of being sick with the lungs. It's hard to sleep. It's hard to do anything other then cough. But I still have to function in life. Cook, shower, clean up. I just can't sleep all day. Well even if I wanted to I couldn't. I have gotten lot of reading done though.

I always feel like I am struggling lately. Wanting my oxygen, being early or on time for my meds. I am sure its just because it's spring. I don't do well with spring because of my allergies. But it's always in the back of my mind I am getting worse but try not to think much on it. I always have some one cheering me on that I can do this and successfully over come all this and get back to my base line.

What I really really really need to do. Is get my meds and my hair piece for graduation. I have been wanting this one hair piece for a long time now and haven't bought it yet. So i figured I should go ahead and get it. Which it's not to expensive at all. Then I have an appointment in may which I think is the same week as pinning so I really gotta get to feeling better asap.

I know its view but this also means I have to dye my hair!! Which doesn't take much but it does mean i need a small amount of energy. I guess that is where coffee comes in.

I also have a surprise in the works for Dr Dean I need to work on. Which will not take much to do at all. I would post what it is but I think she reads this so I am going to leave it as a surprise. i also got it in enough time that I do not have to rush to get it done. I can also sit right here and work on it to, which I think I just might do today. Art does calm me down and the steroids oh gosh they are making me panic at the littlest thing.

Well I guess  I need to get off here so I can disconnect my IV and eat.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment