Wednesday, November 19, 2014

:-)

Sorry I have not updated as much as I should have. I have been a bit busy lately. Last week I had 3 appointments and of course the holidays are coming up which means baking, cooking, and getting ready for the holidays in general. Which as much as I like to decorate, even tho my sense of style is a 180 of Grandmas, it means a LOT of dust and a lot of old cold things coming in from the garage. Which means i recluse into the darkness. Yes, because that doesn't make me sound insane. lol

Holidays can be a huge cause of stress for me and Wonder Woman. We have to have all bases covered, and some in field and out field. We need to keep everyone sick out, we need to limit my baking, we need to make sure everything is clean, and then we get to explain my life to people that do not come around all the time. With some I tend to be a bit short with, which I know is wrong, but if you choose to come see me once a year and wonder why I have had a down hill spiral then well... The people I call my students, and my little family I seem to adopt, I am more then willing to sit and tell you what my life is like, and explain my i guess you'd say struggles. Which they actually care, I tend to catch on to who cares and who doesn't. There well just nosy and want to but into my life and give me needless pointers on how to take care of my self. Tis the season right?? lol Sorry this is one of those blogs today.

This how interesting my life can get around the holidays. But in the end I some how make it. Battling off infections, avoiding allergens, and not pushing myself to far. Which I tend to do lol.

There really hasn't been much else going on. Just lots of doctors appointments. Which I am sure I need to my one doctor about my glucose issues but I mean thats not the end of the world since I know how to control my sugar by diet. I think might be a good idea to just in case its more serious then the way I think about it.

But I must get off here for now,
Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment