Monday, December 12, 2016

Tis the Season...

Everyone in the house being sick has finally caught up with me. As much as I have tried to avoid this I am once again sick. I was doing treatment last night and half way thru pulmozyne I felt like I had someone sitting on my chest and it took me a few minutes to get things feeling a bit OK. Wonder Woman was as always guiding me thru what I needed to be done. She then told me "I do not need to tell you what do, you know what to do, and when you don't i'll tell you to do it." It twisted my mind all around. I should have seen this coming because when I was out Friday I had to stop to take meds because I was so dizzy from all the issue going on in my lungs. And once my lungs affect my heart my POTS is triggered off.

My family is also starting to bake and they use "real" ingredients even though mine taste normal and all you have to do is say please and i'll be in the kitchen baking. Any form of activity helps out. So it'll be Tis the Season to avoid my allergens. I am so crazy about washing my hands its obsessive. Wonder Woman usually just rolls her eyes at me and lets me carry on with it. It gets to the point I can be overly paranoid, which people assure me, that it's a self embedded safety issue so I don't trigger something. I also still need to get things for Christmas for my family and though I know what they want its just a matter of getting and wrapping it. Wonder Woman also was trying to figure out what to get me outside of finishing my tattoo, and I told her that was enough and she insisted I needed something under the tree. I insisted I did not and Bah Humbug!! Yeah that so went over well as she mentioned the words "Ulta" and "What have you seen there that you need supervision for not to buy." It's like uhhh... Johnny Depp. Not. Finished. lol I also need to find a place for the March Hare!! He throws salt at Alice in the kitchen when she mentions it needs more salt and its such a Chef thing to do!!

Other than this, not much has really been going on health wise. Its just a matter of finding the right balance with my lungs, which is getting to prove hard. I have the best team I could ever ask for on my side. Clearly Wonder Woman has me trained to know what to do, even when I do not want to. Why she called to stop the tattoo because my lungs were quite bothersome. Or well, I kept getting dizzy cause a plug kept getting lodged in an airway.

I am also working endlessly to stay healthy enough to not need to lungs, I have so much to live for. When I tell people every day counts its because you do not know how precious a day is until you face a disease like mine. Or any terminal illness. I am OK with my fate, I have accepted it a long time but, I also have a LOT of fight left in me and I know I need to make the best of every moment count. I have no idea where I will be in the next few months, but no one really ever does. So its up to us as people to make the best of our lives.

Wonder Woman just called me and I have 10 mins left before I have to go take some meds to help open up my lungs a bit.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment