Thursday, December 15, 2016

Small Update

This has been an awful week, as we hit Wednesday I got a phone call from my nurse to call her back. I call her and she told Superman wanted me to make an appointment because my lung function was inconclusive due to the fact that I can not get enough air in and out of my lungs. When she first said that I had no idea it was to make an appointment with Superman I figured OK lets try again. No, its discuss options. After the end of January I have NO idea where I am going to be or what we are even going to do. The only other time I had him call me for an appointment is before I went to Texas because I had just gotten out of the hospital. That was a HUGE trip but I have already texted the Sif and told her its time for a trip to Asgard even. No she doesn't live in Asgard.

I have actually not told anyone this outside of Wonder Woman and the All Father and I think Sif. A lot of you will find out here, and I am sorry but there is only so much I can handle in a week and I have finally found my breaking point. Thankfully God has made me a pretty tough girl and I just bend in the wind and bounce back swinging. I told both of them though when I texted them we have got to make this the best Christmas ever. I am not sure how long I am going to be in my area and I am so sure the All Father and Ms. J (I really need to rename her Frida) will come to see me so it's not an issue. Its just a LOT to take in around the holidays. I do not have a good track record with the holidays anyways but I don't want to ruin everyone else's either. I want my Warriors to be happy. I want them to enjoy the holidays and I want to celebrate such a wonderful life and wonderful people who have consistently helped me find peace and love with the insanity I go thru.

I am trying to find away to cope with this, I am also still trying to exercise my lungs even though they are infected AGAIN, I know I am going to be OK I am tough girl and I know how to handle my own. But please pray for my Warriors they have to cope with this to and I assure its much easier to be the patient saying "Hey I am OK," then it is for someone to believe it.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment