Monday, December 19, 2016

Weekend

This will probably be my last post until the new year. I share a computer with someone and I broke my wireless iPad keyboard and my Macbook needs upgrades cause its really really old. I mean it's like 10 years old and runs wonderfully. Wonder Woman has taking it to work this semester and had to explain by the decorations it is indeed my Macbook and not hers. And thankfully my nursing family knows me very well because I have spent countless hours there with her so they just new lol. I am her creative nut. My creativity leans more toward dark and metal then most people. If not FOOD. But anyways I guess I'll give you a quick update of where we stand going into Christmas and the new year.

Though I have made it clear no one will talk to me about these lungs of mine until after the New Year because my medical team has decided to let me have the holidays. I know I mentioned in the last blog that I told Wonder Woman and the All Father we have to make this the best Christmas ever. So we are striving for that.

Since we couldn't go Christmas shopping two weeks ago, me and Wonder Woman went this past weekend which probably wasn't the smartest idea ever but we survived. We went out towards one of the malls and hit a LOT of traffic. So we decided uh no lets go hit up the Field and Stream store and go into the other shopping center the back way. Wonder Woman has been pushing me to pick something out for Christmas other then a tattoo or two... Well lets be real tattoos. So I was like whatever we need to go shopping anyways and I need things at Ulta and I was getting to crisis mode on the benadryl levels we keep around the house. One bottle if not enough for this time of year.

So while I was in the boot section she was shopping for clothes and trying to keep an eye on me at the same time. I finally helped her pick out a few shirts and a really cute sweater!! If you don't know I love plaid. I have quite a few shirts in their that I wear when it comes to plaid but my close keep getting to big. Their was this table of plaid shirts sitting by her sweater area and this lite teal caught my eye and I told her it was almost Alice blue and she assured me it was indeed Kane style. Even the smallest size was to big so she's like you can wear it as a jacket like you do anyways. Whatever I gave in and I almost got it early. (I had this gigantic bag of her clothes and mine we bot in my chair and i brought them to her to ask which I am giving her now and for Christmas because she had a Christmas party she had to go to and she offered but I gave back cause she insisted i needed something for under the tree.)

So we finally go to the other place I think it was Bed Bath and Beyond which was a HUGE mistake. As soon as you walk in the for its culinary heaven and Wonder Woman was trying to get me OUT of that section. They had all 3 of my favorite brands to but the quality of knives were horrible!! And she got me past all the Harley Quinn stuff to finally find what we were looking for. Which I would NOT touch and someone thought I was crazy. I am sure SO many people have touched that pillow I was NOT touching it.

Once we got out there we finally stocked me up on benadryl and we never made it to Ulta which we need to finally get to sometime this week. I think Wonder Woman wants to get me a makeup palette or brushes. Because I have stocked her up this year. She knows what she's getting, so I have I think 2 shirts back their, a book, a little cube with pics on it, no 4 shirts and sweater maybe something else in there.

But i guess I need to get off of here.
Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment