Sunday, June 22, 2014

So I got clearance to do mild exercise! So I am!! I mean there is no good reason, or any excuse not to exercise. There are so many benefits, especially for someone who battles lung disease and POTS. Theres to much that can fight against me, and with a health strong body its much easier to fight back. Think of what it can do for us! Even you healthy people that read this!! It helps bring more air into the lungs, it improves circulation, builds muscle,  and helps strengthen the body. I have never been lazy, and there was a point I could not exercise because I was sick. But now I can!! Of course there are stipulations. You exercise WITH oxygen at all times, and you have to be doing good. If I need oxygen outside of exercising its a sure sign I can't exercise that day. But its OK. We will make it thru.

Nothing to much has been going on other wise, resting, or just well trying to keep busy. I have been doing a lot of sewing. Its been very very hot here. Heat and these disease do not go hand in hand. I went out one day to get medicine., and I need pretzels but that meant walking across the store... Yeah... that was just to much. I think I posted about this though. Or, I atleast told someone about this. I'm just so exhausted at this point.

Until next time!
Poppet~

No comments:

Post a Comment