Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hey Yall!!

Oh gosh its been a long time since I have updated this thing, and hope to make a longer post later. As I am currently doing a breathing treatment, it makes realize there is much of my life you have missed out on. I use to have this thing for POT awareness, but that leaves you missing out on my life with my other diseases. My lungs, heart, allergies, and well just my life in general. It can be quite and interesting thing.

My life as always is hectic, always something going on, some battle I am fighting, or just rejoicing in the fact I am alive surrounded by the people I consider my hereos. If yall my twitter, espically my personal one, you always here me talk of them. I can't leave them out anymore either. They have truly been my strength thru the past year!! Always reminding me how beautiful life is in there own ways. From puppy pics, to cat videos, to pics on the water. Crazy phone calls, texts, video chats, and PMs. How can I leave yall out of all that??

Over pizza yesterday I was just telling Wonder Woman, her and Sif, our always a voice of encouragement to fight another day even if they dont realize it. They have always been my inspiration to keep fighting and smiling. Batman who calls me and makes me laugh even when I am on steroids and ready to cry. And all my PMs that are fully of laughs and smiles. The God of Thunder who is never far behind but not always around! <3<3 love them

But have to hop for now
Love yall
Poppet~

No comments:

Post a Comment