Monday, June 10, 2013

The journey!

It has been a long 3 days! I wanted to up date daily, but I fully thought I'd be able to have internet at all my locations. That was not how it worked haha but I had a wonderful trip here. We stopped at Beth's family lake house or cabin. It was so wonderful. We drove through the hurricane/tropical storm that was coming up and it beat up my lungs a bit but it was work with able it was nothing serious at all. My POTS was stable as long as i was not focused out side but on a game or a book. Which check out Robin Cook books haha i mean he's AWESOME.

I was decent through alabama and Louisiana to then we hit Texas. I didn't have many problems in Dallas with my POTS/Asthma maybe it was because it was so late when we got there. And we stayed at a very nice hotel (thanks Dad C.) It was very lovely I will try to remember to post pics later. Then about an hour past Dallas... The heat became very dry and not humid. My lungs loved it... My POTS. Oh Gosh, it was like open a 450 oven with your face in it. But it was like stepping into it. I was on my saline, lots of water and an AC care and I was still dehydrating! I would get out of her car and get extremely dizzy and i was in a fog until I got cooled down again. Superman warned me about this so I was prepared. I am starting to think he's a Vulcan and not human. I had very little to eat thru out the trip, well when i was or well beth was driving. Cause of food allergies. :-( I have multiple so its hard to eat out in general. But I am so excited I am here and I am SO tired so I will update more later :-)

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment