Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Oils

I am going to put a pause on the tattoo blogs for a moment and be thankful for essential oils. Frigga an the All Father got me essentials oils, one night I texted him while I was having an attack, and he asked what triggered which I don't even remember at this point but he contacted Frigga and they found this oil stick called Breathe, I use the oil itself in a diffuser which is going now. I love it I am always rubbing it on my chest or turning on my diffuser and it helps.

I use this thing called a flutter, you take a deep breath and blow into it and puts a positive pressure into the lungs and helps breaks up the junk inside of them to clear it out. Some days its a work out. I am currently doing it every 2 hours while awake, to help with the infection. We work 10 times harder while I am sick or it seems like it, in reality I do this most days. The thing usually leaves me breathless and dizzy. Now my lungs just hurt but I mean I do have an infection and I am making them work.

One day I had put the oil or vapor stick on my chest and went to leave my room and remember I needed to use my flutter so I used it and I cleared my lungs and had no dizziness. I didn't think much of it until the next time I used it with out. Of course I had my diffuser going but I was still breathless dizzy and just wanted to stop. Not an option though, we fight hard around here. The oils really do help!!

Yes I use this stuff WITH my meds. I am currently on a little bit of everything or so it seems. This is just a natural and approved by my medical team and assist in helping me feel better.

But I must go and finish clearing my lungs so I can eat and take more meds!!
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment