Friday, February 24, 2017

Hatter

When I was picking out the Mad Hatter tattoo I was  going for different and something not everyone has. So I ended up with him from the same as my JabberWock because its not something you see and we had already started my arm with a dark theme. Darkness into light and I found the quote that goes with the scene. Alice ask if this is impossible and Hatter says only if you believe it is.

My lung function is poor, my heart is a mess, and my bacteria is flared. All this has caught up with me. Between keeping my lungs clear, I am eating when I can. Which can even harder then normal because Doxi is harsh!! Its OK though we have been doing this for a long long long time now. Some days I get frustrated because things get sacrificed because my job is to care for myself first and then i make time for other things. And it seems impossible!! I was blessed to see the All Father after an appointment this week and he reminded me I am in a position where my main focus can and should be myself. Then whatever time I have left I can use to expand my knowledge and what ever moves myself.

Most days things seem impossible, they seem overwhelming, and I feel like the only thing that I am doing is clearing my lungs, doing meds, treatments, and eating. Where do I have time to do what i love?? Where do i have time to see the people i love?? All this is possible, the people you love will understand that you have to take care of yourself first. They will stop and let you take your meds, they will help you clear your lungs in the way you need to. The All Father has even used drums to help move my secretions.

A lot of the time life seems impossible and you want to run away from whatever is affecting you. However, the easiest way to conquer all this is to face it head on. Sometimes this means getting up earlier then what you want so you have the time to do what you need to do and what you want to do. You may need to take a bag of meds with you and rig an IV from a drum stand. Thats OK, the people that love you will help you fight "the impossible" the way Hatter helped Alice. It was in his own way but the same end came to play. They defeated the Jabberwocky and did something she truly believe impossible.

Don't be scared to fight with those who love you, and though it seems impossible when your willing to fight head on, you can indeed beat this battle to.

Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment