Thursday, November 3, 2016

Dreams

Time in Wonderland is portrayed as a He, he's very eccentric, self centered, and takes no blames. Thats not what this is about tho, Alice in the begin has nothing positive to say about Time itself because he is a thief, he takes and he takes. But what she comes to learn and what I always tell people, Time is such a precious thing and theres nothing we can do to get back lost time. We also can not go to the past to change what has happened. My life can get quite insane but I was giving this life for a reason. I was giving such a hard battle and God gave me the perfect Wonder Woman. I am not gonna put her credentials on here out of privacy to her, but she's epic at taking care of me and being real with me. She's there for me no matter what, and a lot of our time has recently been spent swooning over Christian Kane, who is now her favorite Chef and I took it personal. Her go to Chef, is no longer her favorite Chef and ohhhhh she still heres about it. lol No really I took it personal.

Wonder Woman is constantly by my side, usually keeping me out of trouble, and constantly reminding me that normal people do not function the way I do lol. If you watch Leverage, I am her Parker minus the part I am not a thief. I mean I touched a 400 degree pan looked at the blisters shrugged it off and went back to cooking. Far from normal. Recently she got a tattoo of Christian, as Chef Eliot. Who I can totally relate to. Cooking in away has saved me. It has giving me a purpose and a way to give back to my community. Wonder Woman ended up getting Christian as a Chef from the episode where he was at Le Cordon Bleu which just happens to be my Alumni. I keep bugging her to get us Kane's Kitchen but we can't rationalize Hulu for one show cause I really do not watch that much TV. Music is my soul and you can find me listen to music and when I feel well I am in the kitchen. I got an email today and I have over 200 artist and yes Kane is one of them.

Wonder Woman has listened to me say the same thing every time we watch Leverage (which is a lot) that I would LOVE to cook with Christian even just for a day. I think we could learn something from each other. I cook in away to save my lungs some stress (lots of ovens, and a lot of rice) and around things I am allergic to. I really do feel for her because she here's the same thing over and over again. I often feel like I leave her hopeless because there is not a thing she can do for my lungs to make feel better and my dreams are quite big. They always have been. And it sound so odd for me to go I want to cook with Christian when I look up to these amazing celebrity Chef's, I mean Chef Ramsey oh my gosh i LOVE him. But something about Christian and his recipes make me go him!! I read his recipes and I was like "Hey!! Wonder Woman some has my attitude in the kitchen!!" I have been drawn to him and the way he cooks. If he learns anything from me as a Chef, its that food allergies, heart disease, and Cystic Fibrosis (very strict diets) can still be fun and flavorful. Theres also the fact I am classically french trained. What I can learn from him?? I am sure that list is endless we as Chef's always learn from each other and I know he uses a lot of spice and Wonder Woman has banned Jalepeno's from are fridge.

In all reality my lungs are not doing that great and while I have energy in these silly lungs of mine I'd love to meet Christian. I would love to give Wonder Woman an epic meal she deserves because she's sacrificed EVERYTHING to give me a quality of life I have lost. She has given up painting her nails cause I can't be around it, she's giving up concerts, and has spent countless hours by my bedside, whether its at home checking up on me, or in the hospitals while I am fighting to hold my own. Me?? While I hate to be selfish, I'd love to have one of my dreams come true. I'd love to not only meet Christian but share a Kitchen with someone I have mad respect for. Which is saying something I kick everyone out of my kitchen. I have never second guessed his character as Chef Eliot because he has also been spot on with his cooking. I really just want one of my dreams to come true.

But I must get off of here because I am actually hungry.
Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment