Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Update

From what I feel lung wise the new medicine is doing a decent job. Its easier to breathe but not sure where my lung function stands, there is a possibility of damage!! But with the new med comes lovely side effects like my stomach!! It has destroyed my stomach to the point I am not eating much and I expressed my concerns to my Pharmacist. She's new there and is just as sweet as my favorite and they've both been keeping up with me which I love. And she told me she could call Superman and get Zofran for me (it's what I take in the hospital) and she called him and Superman did OK the script for me which I am going see if it works this afternoon with my salad. It works in the hospital in IV form so lets pray it works with the pill form. I was complaining about my tummy last night to the point I looked at Wonder Woman and was like its making me spin and I had to go lay down. She comes to check on me and my lungs hurt so BAD. Which i messed them up earlier that day when I got startled. But seem to be OKish so far today. Breakfast was rough but its a twice a day med as needed and figured it be best to way for lunch when I actually eat. I have ginger ale in the kitchen to just in case to. I was miserable Saturday once Pulm kicked in and then I forgot an enzyme for lunch I looked at Wonder Woman and was like what do y'all do in the hospital?? She made the comment well Ginger Ale which you already drink so lets get some!! First place I went!!

I also keep realizing people truly do not understand or get what I go thru. On FB or instragram I portray my life to be average just like anyone else just with the help of oxygen and IVs. But thats not the truth and I get so frustrated when people think I am just blowing them off and just don't want to hang out. When the case is, most days I am in so much pain lung wise, and I do not get a lot of air into my lungs. I can barely eat some days so I have no energy and usually sick with low levels but try to keep them up with food. I am always tired and lose my breath when I do most activities so to actually get ready and go out and spend time with people can be at times to much for me to handle. I work so hard to lead a normal life, I work so hard to function, but some days its just not in me. Some days alls I do is lay in my chair and watch movies. I sit my bed up to sleep or I just don't sleep. And it gets so frustrating when people just right it off as me being difficult.I just want  to scream you only text me when you want to hang out, you never keep up with me most days, if you did you'd realize whats going on. I know this sounds harsh but it happens a lot.

Wonder Woman tells me all the time they just won't understand they aren't around and that's their choice which I get, but some days I guess i wish people would just believe me when I say I am not feeling so great and I just want to lay around all day and not take it personally.

But I guess I need to get off here its time for lunch soon

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment